He could have just asked for the guy's address, and taken the keys home, or to the police, but I applaud the man for doing the right thing. Albeit in a jerk-ish way.
Posted by Guest on Sun 08 Jul 2012 07:01:41 PM UTC
He was having an allergic reaction and his epinephrine was in the car. Now he's dead.
Posted by xnamkcor (guest) on Mon 09 Jul 2012 06:59:50 PM UTC
He was wear a shemagh, he deserved it.
Posted by Guest on Wed 15 Aug 2012 06:31:45 AM UTC
Posted by Guest on Thu 29 Dec 2016 08:46:02 PM UTC